Get Free Things From Me (Books, Photos, etc)

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close

Subway Poem

i'm standing holding the bar near the door
the car is crowded but not so much so 
that she has to push her body into me
she rubs her tits against me and looks me in the eye

the door opens and i get out on the platform
and run up to the men's bathroom
i go in and see it's empty
she lets me lead her by the wrist into a stall

her throat is warm around my shaft
holding the base of my cock with her lips
there's commotion outside
someone is in the stall beside us

popping off farts as he struggles to shit.
i turn her around and make her reach back
to spread her big fat ass cheeks
i push my thick meat up her tight hole

and fuck her ass while a guy shits beside us
she's facing away, her head in the wall
i unlock the stall door so people can see my cock
up this slut's asshole

her rectum is warm around my shaft
holding the base of my cock with her sphincter
her fingers grab and spread her big fat ass cheeks
i push my thick meat up her tight hole

and fuck her ass while men pee and shit
she cannot see my cock up her slut asshole
she cannot see all these eyes on her ass
on her cheap, Asian-pig, used asshole

getting torn apart by her white master
they hate me, they worship me, the fear me
i pull out and use my baseball bat cock

to paint her yellow skin white


Subway Poem by Moctezuma Johnson

2 comments:

Pretty Girl said...

Emme, is this a true story? And if so, where did it happen?

Subway Whore said...

It happened in cheonggu station in Seoul

Popular Posts

Sponsorship Game